Valbrook Town Map. Descriptions below


Valbrook is one of two major towns in Butte County, which was established
shortly after the Civil War. The story goes that Malachi Wolfe and his
partner, Ulysses Butte, stole a load of Confederate gold and fled to a
remote location in the South. The two planned a great community, but
their relationship quickly soured. They walked 15 miles from each other
and erected their cities in opposition. Valbrook lost the contest for
being the county seat, which influenced the name of the county—just one
of many points in the continuing conflict of the two families.

2: Y'all-Mart Superstore


    I used to go to Dollar Ducks' every day when I was a runt. I'd get me a penny from my ma and fill up on candy and marbles. Well, now I can save them pennies, 'cuz Ian Wolfe done bought out Dollar Ducks' an' turned it into Y'all Mart!
    I ain't gotta worry about overpaid stockboys and cashiers 'cuz I know Ian runs it lean. And they got everything! Groceries, guns, drugs, electronics, movies--you name it, it's there!
    Best of all? I only gotta make one stop! No more trips to Friendly's Furnishings, Oodles o' Poodles', Beasley's Turnips, Kool Komics, Video Rewind or any spot in Mammie's Colonial Strip Mall!
    Shoot, if Y'all Mart got any more convenient, it'd be the only place open any more!